The Richland-Bean Blossom Community School Corporation Technology Department works to empower our students, staff, and families through reliable technology-based resources, connectivity, and support. The core tenants of our work include:
- Network & wireless infrastructure
- Training and support
- Curriculum and instruction integration
- Information management
- Future-ready planning and innovation
CLICK HERE to help troubleshoot any technical issues you may be facing.
CLICK HERE for the Internet Use Agreement for Employees and Students
Technology Building Location:
1103 W Temperance St. Ellettsville, IN 47429
Contact IT for help:
Chromebook Protection Plan for grades 6-12:
- The average student paid over $100 in repairs last year! This insurance policy is only $33 for the entire school year.
- $33 per device gives you an all-inclusive insurance plan for your student’s Chromebook for the entire school year. This covers all repairs for the Chromebook, except for power cords.
CLICK HERE to sign up for the Chromebook Protection Plan for your 6th-12th grade student
*Make sure to use your Student’s School ID (in Harmony) and their Full Legal Name